Monday, May 25, 2015

You Spin Me Round

I have vertigo. It happens a few times a year when allergens are rampant. Right now the lilacs are blooming, the streets are being "cleaned" therefore dust is being spewed up into the air. This means that my antihistamines are battling an uphill war to clear my sinuses and help my Eustachian tubes drain. So this evening My world is going zoom whenever I stand, turn my head, turn my body, move my eyes too quickly and sit down. Heaven help me if I have to tip my head and look up.

Tomorrow I'm determined that I'm going to start negotiations to get the truck sold. Boy and I will be going out in the late morning to start that. I'm hoping that I'll get it sold by Wednesday. We'll see. Either way, it'll be started. I wish I could go out of town to do this as I could get a better price, but I wouldn't have a ride back to Saskatoon.

I found more murder and mayhem full episode channel on You Tube. They disappear now and then because of copyright infringement, but they always reappear. This one is a totally new one. Right now I'm watching one about Herb Baumeister, a man who is thought to have murdered a large number of gay men. He was a very closeted gay man (married with kids, religious, etc) who picked up gay men in Indianapolis and then strangled them. The way he got them off their guard was to tell them about erotic asphyxia. It's theorized that the first death was an accident and he got a thrill from that. From then on there was no turning back for him. He killed himself in Canada (he managed to leave the USA because of the incompetence of an idiot twat waffle (my new favourite name for those very "special" people) sheriff. They have also theorized that he was the I-70 killer. The bodies of gay men were found up and down the highway for a period of time. After he and his wife purchased a rural home (18 acres), he started leaving the bodies around his property. Anyway, if you're interested, just type his name into the search window of You Tube and you can watch the video for yourself.

Today I did a pee test. More precisely, I made a resident (female) pee into a little plastic container, labelled it and put it in the fridge to be taken to the parole office for them to ship it off to the lab tomorrow. It's one of the more exciting things I have to do for my job.

I had more sticky dreams. I hate those. The colour the entire day. One was about school, again. I haven't been in university since 2010. I didn't take any science, English or history classes. This one involved physics. I had attended a physics class, but had the feeling it was one of the few I'd been at. I had to write up two experiments, one a theoretical mind experiment, another had to actually been done. Oddly enough, in my dream, I did homework. Yes, I did homework. That in itself is very weird. Then I had to get to my classes. I had no idea when they were. I had to go to my online calendar to see where and when they were. At the time I was looking them up, I was supposed to be in class. So I made an excuse for not going. The weird thing was that it was the university web site, but the class I was taking was at a technical school in my old home town. I was living with my parents, but they weren't there. It was weird and left me in a mood all day yesterday. Last night the dream involved Boy but it wasn't him. I mean, the face and such was Boy, but it was supposed to be someone else. I guess this makes sense considering that supposedly we only see the faces of people we already know. The fatigue of these dreams continues to hang on. Sticky dreams tend to be very clear dreams. Interestingly, articles I've read about these kinds of vivid dreams either indicate brain damage occurring or else I'm a really creative person and my brain activity reflects that aspect of myself. Right now, I'd be more prone to believe the brain damage part.

No comments: