Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Illegal Dream

I've had another sticky dream

This time, a friend of mine (I can't remember who it was now) was molesting (I think) and murdering girls. For some reason I either made quilting squares and quilts from the clothing of those dead children. I don't remember if I knew the source of the material, or whether I took the clothing apart to make swatches, but I sewed them together, smallish squares. They were rich colours like red and green and sewed together with more skill than I know I possess awake. I came to know somehow, after having some of the swatches sewn together, that the material came from the clothing of murdered children. I was struggling with telling the police, because it was a crime, but wavered because I would end up in jail and lose my job because of my complicity in the crimes. I was wakened from the dream by Boy needing a ride to work before the resolution of the dream (if there was one to come).

I know that I haven't accepted gifts from friends associated with criminal activity, so my brain is trying to make sense of something, I just don't know what.

No comments: