Thursday, May 14, 2015

Prison, Penguins and Poltergeists

I talked to a co-worker about my prison/illegal activity dreams and according to the dream dictionary, I’m having issues of feeling trapped, or oppressed. That’s interesting. Sort of. I don’t know how accurate that is, but it’s interesting.

What to talk about today. I’m back at work after two days off. My weekends are entirely too short. This coming weekend is Victoria Day long weekend, so I have Monday off. Then after one regular week, I have another long weekend. I’m rather looking forward to my long weekends. Boy is doing laundry on Monday so I’ll have clean clothes, though he’s doing some tomorrow to ensure I make it to then. I totally forgot yesterday. I lead such an exciting life.

Today’s Aunty Acid calendar quote is funny. “Three out of the four voices in my head want to sleep…the other wants to know if penguins have knees. I wonder if they do. Apparently they do according to the New England Aquarium’s site. Learn a new thing every day.

I finished watching all the episodes of The Dead Files. I know that they put only the most exciting cases on but how many ghosts can there be that want to kill the living? Then I got to wondering if I’m making imprints, residuals, on the places that I live. I have gone through some very trying times (as have most people) and I wonder if some of my emotional issues are (or have been) left behind to bother some poor sucker after I’ve departed this mortal coil. Would I become a conscious entity (more conscious than I usually am) in some place that I’ve lived in? It’s interesting to contemplate.

No comments: