Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Toilet Paper Sticking to My Heel

I've got a sticky dream. Since I've gotten off of Paxil, my active dreaming has significantly reduced. Once in a while I get to dreaming one that I can remember for a few days. Rarely I get one that sticks too long. This is one of them.

I dreamed that I was in prison for something to do with the internet or computers. I can't recall exactly. I was to be housed in a dormitory type environment. There were the usual threatening individuals who were promising harm to me. I wasn't impressed and my attitude was basically "bring it on." I spent a lot of time in my dream waiting. I waited for bedding. I waited to complain about being forced to participate in a psychodrama program (I refused to) that was run by a former co-worker. I waited to speak to a dietician. I wasn't feeling afraid, but I was frustrated.

So, in my analysis (because I'm an expert on dreams) I figure that I'm feeling imprisoned by my continued, low grade grief. I need to sell Thomas's truck. It's beyond stupid hanging on to it, but I have major issues in terms of getting it ready. My mood dips into the depths of Hades when I try to get out and clean the truck. So, today I booked an appointment at a detailing place to have the inside of the truck thoroughly cleaned out. This saves both Boy and I the work and eases my mind about progressing toward getting the truck sold. Boy went out today (being the wonderful person he is) and took off glue from a bumper sticker that had been on a window and removed another from the tailgate.

So that's how things are. I'm still stuck.I'm working at getting myself out of being stuck, but I'm still stuck.

No comments: